Hear Daniel’s newest, most-embarrassing story that happened at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
Pumpkin Spice—We’re now paying you to buy the rest of the Pumpkin Spice everything we’re still desperate to get rid of.
Random Noodle Updates
This episode is all about Daniel’s visit to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). He shares stories about staying healthy, staying busy, and staying well-hydrated.
Thanks for the iTunes reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast! Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Help keep the comedy coming
the Ramen Noodle could not exist without your help. Please support us on Patreon to keep new episodes coming, bring more episodes per month, and help us improve the show.
Tell us something funny!
Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy