Stick the blue and orange stuff in your mouth and don’t leave your buns lying around!
Random Noodle Updates
Daniel was the drooling dufus at the dentist:
Jeremy found someone’s bun on his car:
Jenny drives the dog bonkers
Daniel also received this a ransom note on his toilet:
Hey! So in an episode can’t remember which one Ian told a story about an adventure a hermit crab took.. One of you guys were like this needs to be a movie. Well thanks to my not so social lifestyle and boring life I made it! Enjoy!!!!!
Hullo Ramen Noodle people! It’s little ol’ me, Dream_Drop_Distance! Did you know I was busy for the last THREE WEEKS of your last podcasts? Granted, last week I was lounging by a beautiful lake while everyone else was working. Heh.
Anyway, that’s where my story comes from. It’s tradition that every year we go to our cabin, we take a day to go mini golfing and go-carting. After our mini golfing (three holes in one, thank-you-very-much), my dad and I went go carting on the special ‘high speed’ track, and it was all great until the very end. If you’ve ever been go-carting, you know that at the end, you have to line up with the other carts. Well, that’s what I did. Until I smashed into the cart in front of me, sending it flying a full five yards. From behind me, my dad yells, “Why didn’t you use your breaks?” I yell back in response, “There were BRAKES?!” EVERYONE, including some guy I didn’t know, was laughing at me. I hope you are, too, otherwise… Well, why did you put this on the podcast if you’re not laughing?
Live awesomely, DDD
Weekly Noodlism: gross sales
I ran into this term in class and though it would be an interesting noodalism you could really have fun with.
Noodalism: Gross sales (GS) – income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.
-Rose isDancin4Christ aka. Heather
Bonus video: “I’ll Never Get Naked in Your Shower”
By Julian Smith:
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy