If you’re bored, and have duct tape, then get ready to laugh and kill your boredom in 50 ways!
Random Noodle Updates
- Jeremy has a bumhead brother
- Daniel recounts a story that happened with Dan Flynn (cohost on our Once Upon a Time podcast)
Where has Jeremy been?
— JD Sutter (@jd_sutter) July 12, 2012
Phlegon was on a UFO?
Noah thinks Jeremy was attacked by drive-through ninjas.
I have been listening to your podcast at work while I put freight away. most of the time I am by myself working independently. I sometimes have to stop because I am laughing so hard at how you and Jeremy play off of each other so well. it might sound weird to other who might here random laughing. the reason my subject line is Mr degree is episode 50, you said you got your “Mr degree.” I just wanted to tell you, I am getting married in a week and a half, and the way you and Jenny keep life funny and worth living, is something I aspire to achieve with my wife. So thank you for your craziness, and looking forward to jeremy coming back. Have you suggested Sargent Packet to search for him? maybe Justin the low-master can send his turtle buddies out to look for him. i don’t know. God bless
I tried sending this as a voice mail but apparently, jet-lag is preventing me from speaking properly.
I have a funny story to share. So, I’m back from Las Vegas with my family. All of us are mildly jet-lag. We had breakfast then stopped by the store to get some groceries. My dad was standing in the checkout line and my mom and I were reading magazines. All of the sudden, my dad comes to my mom and says: “there’s a situation with the cheese [we bought.]”
I said aloud: that sounds serious. [I was reading soap opera digest.]
I went to the check out line and the cashier explained that the package was damaged so I went back to the cheese section and got a new one.
on my way back, I happily proclaimed, “the Cheese situation is solved.” oh yeah, and I’m mildly jet-lag.
Featured story: what to do when you’re bored
- Try to climb through all the rooms in your home without touching the floor
- Find undiscovered tribes using Google Earth
- Shave your pets
- Knock down all the interior walls of your home, creating one large empty space. Once done, sit in the middle of the giant room and contemplate your life
- Start a free blog on WordPress or Blogger and tell the world about all your weird secrets
- Email an ex girlfriend or boyfriend and apologize for hurting them even though it’s a complete lie
- Read a book. Use your time to learn something
- Create an upside-down room. Choose a room and take a few photos of it. Then, invert the entire room by sticking all of the things on the floor up on the ceiling and vice versa. Don’t forget to invert any framed pictures. You will need a drill, nails and lots of glue
- Attract lightning
- Adopt strange mannerisms
We’re running our own Minecraft server and you’re welcome to join it!
Running this long-term will cost, so please consider donating any amount via PayPal. Thanks to Tyler (AKA “BerryStalker69”) for donating!
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy