Grab a wrench, pickaxe, and noisy puppy as we run from the bubblegum machine!
Tell us your funny story about why Jeremy is still missing!
Random Noodle Updates
- Jenny found weird things in their deep, dark, scary garage
- Justin sucks up spiders, plays limbo, and jumps into holes
- Daniel shares about their noisy dog with a noisy toy
Your funny stuff
Ever have one of those moments when driving when some cretin does something rather lame causing you to wish there was a cop around ? I have too, many times. Amazingly enough, that wish once came true for me !
On this particular occasion, I’m minding my own business driving down the road, going to where I wanted to go on a rather busy arterial avenue and aforementioned cretin whips by me on his import motorbike, weaving through traffic at least ten miles an hour faster than everyone else. There I am sitting, wishing there was a cop around to take this two wheeled bandit down a notch or three, not actually expecting one to respond. Two shakes of a lambs tail later, ol’ black and blue whizzes by, his bubble gum machine all lit up like a Christmas tree at a Discotheque chasing down our two wheeled cretin friend to the side of the road. Almost lost my jaw and all of my belief !
Ah, Karma !
Emily sent us a picture of bacon roses:
We testing our own Minecraft server and you’re welcome to join it!
Running this long-term will cost, so please consider donating any amount via PayPal.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook