Check your deodorant and bring a change of pants to hear Sgt. Packet return and answer your questions!
Tell us your funny story about why Jeremy is still missing!
Using a milk carton as a water jug! Are you thirsty? Do you drink enough water during the day? Here’s an important question! Would you like to start a really cool trend among your friends? Maybe it’s time for you to consider carrying *your* water around in a plastic milk carton! Once the milk is all gone, don’t throw that jug away! NO! Save it, wash it, and fill it up with water. Carry it where ever you go! They come in 2 sizes for your own convenience: 1/2 gallon for the moderately thirsty, and a whole gallon for “wow I’ve really got to pee!”. Personalize it by writing your name on it! Decorate it with markers and glitter! Stick a colorful straw in it! Soon you’ll be setting a healthy trend that all your friends will love! Using a milk carton as a water jug– Try it today!
Send us your pictures of drinking water from a milk jug!
Random Noodle Updates
- Jenny turned Daniel into the Splinter Cell just before he was almost raptured
- Daniel is turning Jenny into a geek with words like “über,” “meta,” “zombie apocalypse,” and now she wants “RSS”!
Feature: Sgt. Packet answers questions
Sgt. Packet came back from retirement and answers questions from the listeners.
We testing our own Minecraft server and you’re welcome to join it!
Running this long-term will cost, so please consider donating any amount via PayPal.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook