Pee first, lock the door, and shout happy birthday! We recount recent travel stories for the sake of humor science.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel was on a tiny plane with a tiny pilot. And he also had to pee in his BlogWorld session.
- Jeremy wasn’t occupied when he used the lavatory.
- Jenny has birthday-party withdrawal, but found this video helpful:
In case you haven’t heard it before, here’s the “I Sliced an Avocado” song that we often reference.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005