Get your fingers out of your nose and open a window. This was a prerecorded episode with one of us going west while the other goes east.
Random Noodle Updates
- Jenny recounts an old story of having gas just before Daniel proposed to her. Remember “fart dust“?
- Daniel accidentally called Jenny’s hair roadkill.
Your funny stuff
Noah tells a story about pewter (similar to another word for “fart”).
Winnie from Belgium was asked, “What do you mean by ‘monkeys’?”
RoseIsDancin4Christ told us about an odd neighbor walking a catdog. The followup conversation was partially inspired by this video from How It Should have Ended.
Noodles in the news
I feel dizzy:
Next live show on Monday, June 18
Due to a scheduling conflict, we have to reschedule our next live clean-comedy podcast to 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Monday, June 18. After that, we’ll resume our standard weekly Wednesday schedule.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005