We make people think we’re famous by hanging with famous people, killing them with Speedos, and sending them to Global Mean Witch Time.
Sponsor: GoToMeeting with HD Faces makes it easy to collaborate online anytime. Try it Free!
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel learned how to raise his hands, which worked great for giving his buddy, Lana Parrilla (from Once Upon a Time), a high-five.
- Jeremy saved the pork-wraps from a deadly spider, but he didn’t save the woman.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook