You’ll need some extra protection from this comedy episode.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel received text messages from an iGhost on a dead iPhone.
- Jeremy saw someone who wanted to touch Jeremy’s first 3D movie.
- Jenny was reminded of the “boo boo bunny.”
Please watch and like Daniel’s video for an iPad contest:
Your funny stuff
Roseisdancin4christ sent us this mind-blowing picture:
She also told us about Japan’s speech-jamming gun [via Fox News].
Justin Lowmaster called in some funny things, and emailed this T-shirt design [via Threadless]:
MudStuffin suggest that Jeremy be punished. But he also suggested:
I invented this awesome comeback that goes like this: “That’s what your mom said when you were born.” It takes mom jokes to a whole new level – try it out, see what happens.
Noodles in the News
We reviewed several news stories, just by their titles.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005