You milkshake may explode from the surprises in this funny episode! Just make sure you don’t fall onto the fences.
Thanks to @Docxen for sponsoring this episode (for real)!
Random Noodle Updates
- A milkshake bomb exploded on Jeremy when he doesn’t give ice cream to crying kids.
- Daniel’s surprised by Dan, Jeremy, and Jenny (cohosts of our Once Upon a Time podcast) for his birthday.
Your funny stuff
Justin Lowmaster shared a weird song about a baby.
Heather and Winnie both called in happy birthdays to Daniel.
Noodles in the News
Nokia ringtone during concert of classical music:
Ticklish grown man squeals like little girl at Hoxworth Blood Drive [via @DanielJohnsonJr]
Weekly Noodlism: “on the fly,” “fly on the wall,” and “eavesdropping”
Daniel used to be afraid of heights, but now he’s just uncomfortably not exchanging words with them. He retells stories of climbing trees, being almost empaled at King’s Island, and the deadly high dive of doom.
Upcoming 100th episode
Mark your calendars for February 20 or 22 for our 100th episode of the Ramen Noodle™! We’ll have our voicemail line, (903) 231-2221, and Skype, Noodle.mx, open for live calls and will involve the chat room a whole lot more in that episode. You don’t want to miss it!
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook