We’re eye-popping, teddy-bear-revolting, manly smelling, and here with more laughs!
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel’s family fellowshipped around smartphones.
- Jeremy’s niece extended the Hand of Poo.
- Jenny was concerned about Christmas lights in the middle of the night. BONUS: Sleep-Talking Man (some content may not be clean)
Your funny stuff
Ian (Harasnai) found an antique keyboard-to-paper device and used it to mail a letter to us, and give us some Christmas gifts!
You can mail anything nice and valuable to us at the Ramen Noodle™, PO Box 739, Burlington, KY 41005. We recommend an estimated retail value of $100 or more.
Noodles in the News
Mandles: Candles for Men, Manly Men [from SlashRacer5/Noah]
Black Friday Shopping Prank
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy