Merry Christmas! Santa and The Grinch both join us in stories of Facebook, spiders, other funny stories, and even a tale of true love (via Ketchup).
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel received a Christmas mooning.
- Jeremy shares a Facebook post from a clever taxi driver.
This reminded Daniel of a phone he found in a Walmart parking lot.
- Jenny dreamed of a spider.
- Daniel got to sit on Santa’s lap for the first time ever.
Your funny stuff
Docxen (not a girl) sent an email to Daniel for Jenny that Jeremy read. Dizzy?
Drew from Westside of Mars podcast called through to Daniel’s personal voicemail. He also said something about
Dayna (BlackOutGirl) shared a first impression gone wrong. This gave us the idea to someday have a “first impressions” theme episode.
Ian (Harasnai) found the girl of his dreams by throwing ketchup at her.
Noodles in the News
Mom’s laugh scares baby (and us):
New podcast Once Upon a Time podcast!
We just launched our new Once Upon a Time podcast! Check it out and please leave five-star reviews on our iTunes page.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook