Warm your heart with laughter as you get lost in a cold, dark forest. Something there is symbolic. It may be the laughter. We were happy to have Winnie with us from Belgium.
Random noodle updates
- Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day!
- Jeremy is a creep who blows up people’s houses
- Winnie ate a nutritional, American dinner—Pop Tarts
Justin Lowmaster enjoys seeing people decapitate themselves like a headless horseman.
Featured story: it was a dark, cold night
Winnie is single and enjoys long walks in dark, sub-freezing forests.
Sgt. Packet came back to teach us a lesson about being pirates.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook