Crazy story game, Jeremy’s pixie dust, funny stories from the Web, Lost, and celebrity fears. This episode is a bit long, but the funniest stuff is at the end (don’t skip to it!).
Check out our new website!
If you haven’t seen it already, we totally redesigned theRamenNoodle.com which is now CleanComedyPodcast.com! Please visit the site and click all the buttons (especially the Tweet, Like, and +1 buttons).
Random Noodle Updates
- Jeremy gets covered in pixie dust at his restaurant
- Jenny is uncatchable in Marco Polo (good thing it wasn’t a dating game with Daniel!)
The Story Game
We had fun sharing some “written” stories from a recent party and got our chatroom to make its own. Should we do this again?
Your funny stuff
Ian shared this Portal 2 trailer mashup song.
Noodles in the news
- Ruffled: Feathers Rising let’s you poop on people … wait, what?
- Stop wearing bunny suit, police tell Idaho man
- Craigslist Dinosaur Ad Proposes Weirdest Living Arrangement Ever
- 16 Strange Celebrity Phobias
Special guest Robert coming up!
Tell us something funny!
Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
If you enjoy the Ramen Noodle™, please subscribe to our other podcasts:
- Christian movie reviews with critical thinking
- how to podcast and use Audacity, and
- Christian worldview.
BONUS: Misheard “Numa, Numa” Lyrics