You’ll need a brown paper bag to accompany this clean-comedy podcast episode.
“I’m Readin’ a Book” by Julian Smith
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel saw a guy stealing oxygen in a tank.
- Jeremy saw a baby dusting.
- Jenny was numbed by the dentist.
Noodles in the news
Money-Shredding Alarm Clock Is Completely Unforgiving [via Mashable]
Your funny stories
- Heather’s homeopathic doctor gave her a brown paper bag.
- Winnie broke her arm and was casually rushed to the hospital.
- Drew sent a couple doctor jokes.
- Anna went to a navel hospital.
Jeremy gets Portal 2!
Thanks to your support through our affiliate links, Jeremy will now get Portal 2!
Tell us something funny!
Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook