Backsliding in the church parking lot, heat-sucking parasites, marriage adjustments, and more laughs for your enjoyment.
Random Noodle Updates
- Jeremy had a near-death experience in a church parking lot
- Daniel heard about foster grandchildren, and a conversation about dying in childbirth
Weekly Noodlism: “hit the nail on the head”
Imagine the idiom, “hit the nail on the head,” without the construction connotations. Or twist the words around, as we are fans of doing.
Feedback / Ramen Noodle Experience
Please send us your funny dating / Valentine’s Day stories, or make up some advice.
Jeremy’s birthday is coming up, so please send funny birthday wishes.
feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com | (903) 231-2221
Featured story: adjusting to marriage
Daniel recounts several funny tales of adjusting to marriage: heat-sucking parasite, dirty clothes, sleeping space, and more.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook