John Wilkerson joins to share stories of his almost-fame-in-a-towel, we talk about “add insult to injury,” broken high-school romance, and stories that may make you scream just like the intro!
Hire Daniel to design stuff for you!
Make your message look great by hiring Daniel to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view his portfolio and request an estimate.
If you aren’t able to hire Daniel, you can save money by shopping at Amazon.com, and we’ll get a portion of your purchase total.
This week’s sponsors
Visit gotomeeting.com, click the try it free button and use promo code: Podcast.
We have a new theme song for the Ramen Noodle™ and we want your help! We plan to record it in a fashion similar to our old theme—a cappella. But we want more voices this time. Can you help?
We don’t need great vocal talent. Singing “doo” or “bum bum bum” or “chchchchch” is perfectly acceptable—in fact, that’s what I want! We’ll sing the only lyrical section.
Please email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com if you can help and we’ll send some PDF sheet music, a synthesized recording of your part, and a MIDI file in case you want to import it into GarageBand or a similar program. Let us know if you prefer hard or simple.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel compares his facial hair with his new inlaws
- John‘s got nothing because he leads a boring life, but he’ll talk about how frustrating hanging Christmas lights can be
Weekly Noodlism: “add insult to injury”
A better progression would be to insult a person before you injure them. That escalates better. If some says something added “insult to injury,” but there is no injury, perhaps you should provide one.
Feedback / Ramen Noodle Experience
Ian, from Indiana, shared his romantic story of luring the girl he loved by injuring himself.
Rhett and Link backwards video
John tells a story about when he was on a school trip that involves singing in the shower and near-nudity.
Unfortunately, Sgt. Packet caught some of Daniel’s cold, so there’s no Bachelor Bootcamp this time, but there’s plenty of story to hear someday!
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy