Humane mousetraps, familiar midgets, airplane traveling confusion, and more.
Hire me to design stuff for you!
Make your message look great by hiring Daniel to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view his portfolio and request an estimate.
If you aren’t able to hire Daniel, you can save money by shopping at Amazon.com, and we’ll get a portion of your purchase total.
Where’s the new theme song?
We have a new theme song for the Ramen Noodle™ and we want your help! We plan to record it in a fashion similar to our old theme—a cappella. But we want more voices this time. Can you help?
We don’t need great vocal talent. Singing “doo” or “bum bum bum” or “chchchchch” is perfectly acceptable—in fact, that’s what I want! We’ll sing the only lyrical section.
Please email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com if you can help and we’ll send some PDF sheet music, a synthesized recording of your part, and a MIDI file in case you want to import it into GarageBand or a similar program. Let us know if you prefer hard or simple.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel played Mousetrap with a mouse.
- Jeremy had nothing funny happen in his life. Someone should stalk him and make something funny happen.
Feedback / Ramen Noodle Experience
We get a few more stories about what people did with their extra hour from Daylight Saving Time, but nothing tops @ChooseyBeggar‘s hilarious (and long) story. Can you interpret it for us?
For our next episode (the Thanksgiving episode), we want to know the funny things you’re thankful for, or the things you’re thankful for but can tell us in a funny way. If you’re from an alternate reality, then you can tell us the things you’re thankful to not have. Send those to use at feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, (903) 231-2221, or comment here in the shownotes.
Featured Story: You Fly, We’ll Drive
Jeremy takes the featured story by making us flight-sick in his tales of back and forth.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy