Erik Fisher tells funny failed relationship stories while Daniel is recording from his honeymoon (not really).
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel got married. Funny stuff probably happened at the wedding. But before that, he heard a woman come out of a museum’s restroom and say, “That was cool. I enjoyed that.”
- Jeremy hasn’t had anything happen that isn’t funny yet.
- Erik is trying to teach his daughter “your mom” jokes. Awkward?
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
John tells about the stupid drivers around him during his commute.
Featured story: bus-ride dating
Erik was quite the girl’s boy when he was little, but those relationships didn’t always go well.
Read more of Erik’s personality on his blog.
Weekly Noodlisms: “home-sick” and “IP address”
Daniel questions how someone can be “home-sick” and what that actually means. Erik suggests that “IP address” is the speech you give before, during, or after you … go.
Please share your stories!
We would love to hear from you, especially your Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.