Our food-experimenting friend Chuck McKnight joins us and tells interesting stories about his weird food. Daniel is getting married this week, so this is a prerecorded episode.
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel saw someone using double umbrellas, maybe to protect himself from a double rainbow?
- Jeremy shares that our listener Jennifer thinks our “pants on the ground” jokes should bet let to lie.
- Chuck needs paradox insurance.
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
Rus from Cleveland calls to vent his frustration about people who misuse the left lane on highways.
Featured stories: UpChuck
Chuck shares more engrossing stories about food. Strengthen your constitutions before listening. “Tomatoes and chocolate” should be warning enough.
For more of Chuck’s nonsense, check out his blog!
Weekly Noodlism: “gorgeous”
Usually, calling someone “gorgeous” is a compliment—they are beautiful. But why is the word “gorge” in there?
Please share your stories!
We would love to hear from you, especially your Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.