Evil Phlegon blesses one of us with immortality, the codeword is meatloaf, and a wedding video came down to the wire and failed.
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
2001: A Space FAIL
Random Noodle Updates
- One of Daniel’s coworkers gets loud, so a “meatloaf” codeword was implemented
- Jeremy meets a trio of five-year-olds, and they are “aggravated” by him.
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
Evil Phlegon declared the Ramen Noodle™ to be immortal.
Weekly Noodlism: “down to the wire”
“Down to the wire” could mean many things: London bridges falling down, exposing the wire; landmines with tripwires on the ground; and my fair lady.
Featured story: wedding video fail
Daniel once produced a video for a friend’s wedding. The only part that played smoothly was his logo. The father of the groom blames himself for stepping on a wire.
Bachelor Bootcamp: “Should a friend get married before he’s ready”?
Concerned Person is concerned about the concerning situation with a friend of a friend, whom this tale concerns.
Please share your stories!
We would love to hear from you, especially your Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.