We’re running out of IP addresses, so the world is ending! Hear what else will happen as a result. Also, Sgt. Packet’s cousin had a nice TV spot!
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel’s awkward urinal experience (are they ever not awkward?)
- Jeremy tried camping again. This time, the monsters had loud music and fireworks
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
Some gnarly dude from the ’60s called to shed more light on “rehearse.”
Please share stories about the silly things you believed as a kid for an upcoming episode! Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com or call (903) 231-2221.
Weekly Noodlism: “plant an idea” and “it grows on you”
Where did these sayings come from? Why would you want to plan something in someone and see stuff grow on people? Some may call it Inception, we call it a Noodlism.
Featured story: the world is ending
IP addresses are running out. This could mean the end of the world or, worse, rationed bandwidth! Hear some of our theories.
Bachelor Bootcamp: a proud cousin
Sgt. Packet’s cousin has a new job, and was featured in a commercial!
Please share your stories!
We would love to hear from you, especially your silly childhood beliefs and Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.