WARNING: use the restroom before listening to this episode, especially if you have a long commute!
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel’s house had an accident again
- Jeremy almost faints from the ammonia
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
- Evil Phlegon asks about our TV-show obsessions before Lost
- John Wilkerson has visions of tassels falling on the ground when he podcasts from The Jesus Geek
Please share stories about the silly things you believed as a kid for an upcoming episode! Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com or call (903) 231-2221.
Weekly Noodlism: “precursor”
Jeremy encourages us to curse before something happens, and Daniel mentions archaeological evidence of only stone tablets that were primitive mice, called Precursors.
Featured story: cookies and icing
Before he was the Ramen Noodle™ and a graphic designer, young Daniel made a short-lived living by sitting on dogs for money and cookies. He also has a thing for cake icing—particularly the decorating kind from grocery stores.
Bachelor Bootcamp: man-purses
Stop looking like a sissy-pants by carrying a man-purse (or murse). That’s what pockets—and in emergency circumstances, mouths—are made to do: hold stuff!
Please share your stories!
We would love to hear from you, especially your silly childhood beliefs and Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.