Jeremy brings the Weekly Noodlism and Daniel gets revenge. Warning: this episode may cause grossing-out between laughter.
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
Random Noodle Updates
- Jeremy struggles with clean your-mom jokes, or maybe he’s struggling with clean-your-mom jokes. [“In Mother Russia, your mom makes jokes about you!”]
- Daniel read about Phlegon in the Bible (Romans 16) with his Disco for Jesus group (several of whom are podcast-listeners).
- Jeremy heard someone say, “If a booger falls in the forest and no one is there to see it, it doesn’t exist.”
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
- Evil Phlegon shares about his busy, TV-watching life and wonders if Daniel will change his Twitter name from @theRamenNoodle to @Noodlemx (which he does own). What are the two origin/inspirations for the Ramen Noodle™ theme song?
- “Bill” (probably fake name) calls in with a cough, and we don’t know much else about what else he said.
We’re begging you for your life-amateur stories and feedback! Anything! Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com or call (903) 231-2221.
Weekly Noodlism: “rehearse”
This week, Jeremy brings the Weekly Noodlism! How does one “hearse” something again? If they already did it, would they have been “hurst”? How does this tie into Daniel’s upcoming wedding rehearsal?
Featured story: handprints in the—WHAT?
When a child, the Ramen Noodle™ loved playing with the new playset even before it was setup. But one day, this had catastrophic consequences!
Jeremy adds to the story by telling how he paralyzed a pet many, many years before it was apparent.
The world is full of a lot of stuff. A true elite bachelor knows how to press through it and continue on!
Please share your stories!
I’d love to hear from you, especially your driving stores and Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.