Apparently, words sound different in my mind than when they are spoken. Daniel is brought to tears describing his graduation ceremony.
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel saw signs around Cincinnati, “Smog alert in effect. Combine trips.”
- Jeremy witnessed a legal carjacking with a fly-swatter (or a “flice-water”), which returned to its first love of swatting flies and lived happily ever after.
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
We’re begging you for your life-amateur stories and feedback! Anything! Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com or call (903) 231-2221.
Featured story: Daniel’s homeschool graduation ceremony
When homeschooled people graduate, they do it with style and often high-end production. Daniel’s graduation ceremony was filled with embarrassment!
Please share your stories!
I’d love to hear from you, especially your driving stores and Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.