We release some pressure by laughing about others’ (or maybe our own?) road rage, especially on other Cincinnati drivers.
Please support our content
We have expenses for our podcasts. Please look at these options for how you can support us by supporting our sponsors (or outright hiring me).
- Make your message look great by hiring me to personally design your website, presentation, podcast cover art, and more! Visit D.Joseph Design to view my portfolio and request an estimate.
- Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
- Save money by shopping at Amazon.com.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel keeps getting distracted by shiny new things in the studio.
- Daniel and Fiancée Jenny enjoyed a wedding shower.
- Jeremy witnessed a messy pee competition in a Barnes & Noble.
Ramen Noodle Experience (feedback)
Winnie, from Belgium, shared a funny story from one of her classes.
Featured story: Cincinnati drivers suck
The truth hurts, doesn’t it? And we tell you why that statement is totally true, and Daniel shares an invention idea.
Bachelor Bootcamp: a forgotten, but important feature in every car
Jeremy actually agrees with Sgt. Packet on something. It’s worth enduring this segment just to know!
Please share your stories!
I’d love to hear from you, especially your driving stores and Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following Daniel and Jeremy on Twitter.