We talk about my new network, taking over other networks, taking over stories, and taking a potty break before swimming. Listen to our fun!
Random Noodle Updates
- Jeremy’s ear is blocked, so now is the time to yell insults into his asploding left ear. We think he should put a banana in his ear:
- Jeremy has lost weight, so he’s struggling to keep his pants off the ground. Pants off the ground. Lookin’—you get the idea.
- Daniel’s favorite podcasts, Nobody’s Listening, Boagworld, and GeekBrief are all retiring, so we have purchased their assets and will soon assimilate their technology.
Featured stories: the Sentence Game
A fun group game with hilarious results. We read some from our recent pool story.
Learn the game from our stories, play it with your friends, and then send us the results! feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com or call (903) 231-2221.
Timely advice for the summer, Sgt. Packet encourages bachelors with some important reminders about swimming.
- D.Joseph Design—You have a message that deserves to look great! Get a new website design, web hosting, presentation design, or new media production and consultation. Save 10% on your first project when you mention the podcast.
- You! If you shop through my Amazon.com affiliate link
- Jeremy’s “Photos 365” project
Thanks for listening! I’d love to hear from you, especially your Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following me and Jeremy on Twitter. You can also help support the show by shopping through my Amazon.com affiliate link.