Once a year, in Columbus, Ohio, geeks and geek-wannabes congregate for a sacred gathering: PodCamp Ohio (blended with WordCamp Columbus). This was recorded in front of a live audience. We were happy to also have Erik J. Fisher join us, too.
Random Noodle Update
- Daniel sang in a church and was not only not kicked out, but asked to join the choir.
- Jeremy looked like a fool with espresso on his pants.
- Erik was amazed at a Kroger Convenience Center, which is a giant vending machine.
- Bonus: Jeremy’s bed at Red Roof Inn had a surprise.
Featured stories: Father’s-Day themed
We tell stories about our dads and Erik tells stories about being a dad.
Sgt. Packet not only shares some important reminders about Father’s Day, but also reveals that he is also a father! Who knew?
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook