iPhone 4 is fresh on our minds and in our hearts, but we still come to tell tales of onions, bus stations, Bluetooth, Lost, and more!
Random Noodle Update
- Daniel got locked on a bus in a scary bus station
- Jeremy had a boring week with nothing funny
- UpChuck couldn’t fit good will in his car, so he tried to get a dresser with a preacher instead
- John Wilkerson (from Jesus Geek) suggests why people didn’t ask us for relationship advice.
Featured story: eating wild food
Daniel grew up eating wild food like clovers. But he’ll never forget the “Green Onion” Incident!
Bachelor Bootcamp: Bluetooth headsets
Bluetooth in your ear. Bluetooth in your ear. Soundin’ like a fool with a Bluetooth in your ear.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook