After eating Chick-Fil-A’s Spicy Chicken sandwich (very tasty, but they’re not a sponsor), we spice up the podcast by welcoming Daniel’s fiancée Jenny and we hear them tell the funny highlights of their romance.
Random Noodle Update
- Daniel meets a gas-station addict
- Jeremy found “hands on the wheel” in FlashForward
- Fiancée Jenny met two little girls climbing over bathroom stalls
Upcoming: life after Lost
In episode 36, we’ll talk about life after Lost, and what Lost has done for our lives. Send your ideas to feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com or (903) 231-2221.
- Our weird-food friend Chuck shares his latest concoction: ramen noodle tacos (he gets lots of points for this!)
Featured story: it started with enchiladas
Daniel and Jenny share some funny highlights from their relationship: meeting, dating, and engagement.
Bachelor Bootcamp: communal space
If you have a housemate or roommate, you need some important tips for how to share communal space.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook