- Daniel’s yard sale and sunburn
- Jeremy’s tweet was turned into a comic with a large navel
- Erik is serving in jury duty—no tweets allowed
- Someone wanted to eat us for dinner at PodCamp Cleveland!
- Evil Phlegon asks “should I stay or should I go?”
Noodlism: “at the end of the day”
Isn’t the only logical ending to “at the end of the day … we go to sleep”?
Featured story: cooking with Erik J. Fisher
Erik shares three stories of cooking gone bad, and gives us some marriage advice.
Bachelor Bootcamp: body spray
Body spray for men—really?
Evil Phlegon revealed!
All this time, Jeremy’s flashsideways future enemy is … well, you have to list to the whole episode to find out!
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook