Sips and Chalsa, more news from the flashsideways future, weird food, bringing balance to the universe, saving small towns with socks, and more rants about dishwashers.
Random Noodle Updates
- Middle-of-nowhere church
- Sips and Chalsa for a my wedding registry
- My Mtn-Dew-powered YouTube video:
Feedback and Ramen Noodle Experiences
- Email from nont-TV-Chuck about a peanut-butter-and-Jell-O sandwich
- Evil Phlegon says that Steve Jobs never came back to Apple in his flashsideways future
Weekly Noodlism: “the Large Hadron Colider will collapse” “stuff a sock in it”
Imagine “stuffing a sock in it” means that you’re saving a whole town of people from a breaching dam.
Featured story: things that bring balance to the universe
- Socks can stuff the holes of our time and space that let people like Evil Phlegon through.
- Bun-length hot dogs solve two of the world’s greatest (hot-dog-related) problems.
- And other junk we made up.
Bachelor Bootcamp: proper placement in a dishwasher
It’s not enough to just load your dishes in the dishwasher, you have to load them correctly!
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook