Karate tournament, car repairs, MacBooks, Charlie the Unicorn, a church with a USB port, and frozen-pizza leftovers.
Random Noodle Updates
- Little boy in karate tournament says, “He broke my rib!”
- Jeremy had to pay big bucks to have his car fixed
We finally have a segment theme or bumper!
- Justin calls in to do nothing but pimp The Space Turtle. I won’t let him do that!
- I was right about new MacBooks coming out! But Evil Phlegon (who likes the WBR Show) already knew I would be right, and he has his own theme!
The new bumper is from Charlie the Unicorn. Watch these videos in order, if you dare.
Featured story: Church with a USB port
I was in a church that had a power outlet and USB port at my pew. I plugged in a keyboard I had with me, and the results got me in big trouble!
Bachelor Bootcamp: proper handling of leftover pizza
Frozen-pizza leftovers go in the fridge, but can stay in there forever because of all their preservatives.
Formula for hit, viral song
[single-syllable noun] [single-syllable preposition] [single-syllable article] [another single-syllable noun]. [repeat formula]. Lookin’ like a fool with your [repeat formula].
- “Cats in the bag”
- “Fish on the grill”
- “Pants on the ground”
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook