Don’t buzz off. Run. Run to this podcast and listen to us celebrate Google Buzz with ideas for telling someone to “buzz off” and more.
Random Noodle Updates
- Man snorts in church
- Lost dog poster with phone number on it
Dictionary.com definition: “to make speechless with amazement; astonish.”
Should mean “found dumb.”
Feature: Buzz Off!
In honor of Google Buzz, we have several suggestions for how to tell the annoyances in your life to buzz off.
- “Make like a tree and get out of here”—Back to the Future
- “Make like a church and split”
- “Make like my bowels and move”
- Throw mud on them, but only if they’re the right age
- And more!
Bachelor Bootcamp: folding clean clothes
If you don’t properly fold your clothes, then disaster could ensue!
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005