Don’t buzz off. Run. Run to this podcast and listen to us celebrate Google Buzz with ideas for telling someone to “buzz off” and more.
Random Noodle Updates
- Man snorts in church
- Lost dog poster with phone number on it
Dictionary.com definition: “to make speechless with amazement; astonish.”
Should mean “found dumb.”
Feature: Buzz Off!
In honor of Google Buzz, we have several suggestions for how to tell the annoyances in your life to buzz off.
- “Make like a tree and get out of here”—Back to the Future
- “Make like a church and split”
- “Make like my bowels and move”
- Throw mud on them, but only if they’re the right age
- And more!
Bachelor Bootcamp: folding clean clothes
If you don’t properly fold your clothes, then disaster could ensue!
- D.Joseph Design—You have a message that deserves to look great! Get a new website design, web hosting, presentation design, or new media production and consultation. Save 10% on your first project when you mention the podcast.
- You! If you shop through my Amazon.com affiliate link
- Jeremy’s “Photos 365” project
Thanks for listening! I’d love to hear from you, especially your Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following me on Twitter. You can also help support the show by shopping through my Amazon.com affiliate link.