Not many undead noodles here, but we do have some feedback, several recent holidays, ideas for future Valentine’s Days, and tips for how to eat snow.
Random Noodle Update
- Returning a big Nerf gun to the store, lady asks, “Is there only one?” Would I have the other one in my pocket?
- Charles Darwin day—February 12
- Level-2 snow emergency and Wayne Henderson‘s crappy Southern-California weather
- Google and The Wheel of Fortune just merged. You’ll now need Google Credits to buy vowels for your searches.
Feedback & Ramen Noodle Experience
- Voicemails from Zackmann … or someone with an indentity crisis?
Yes this is a black man and I had some questions about the last from, and it’ll show first of, we gotta work as well as Atlantic in front line and then when you were pressing a button to open your car extension press red button with the picture of the person screaming or the little picture of a padlock opening and.
Yeah, this is like that again. And if you’re gonna shop in stores that have more words like bargains outlived sent dollar and them you really going to massad on the good bargains. If you don’t know the difference between the, so my day at the exploration date you know that I could really say, And now I don’t know of a what you said about the leftovers. I have been pizza. Does Boyle and wanna A but some nice mushrooms and I’ll from the package in there was a find. A. Smith. In addition, the mushrooms in it and I thought it was time for the malls following address, Rina.
- Voicemail from John Wilkerson
Hey this is john. Wilkerson from the cheesecake podcast overachievers get that info and I needed to call and just congratulate Jeremy for becoming a permanent fixture there on the And Will, I’m so excited about that. It is so cool that Jeremy is on there and hello hey hey Dan installed along with but i bye t any. Just well yesterday. I’m glad investors. God bless you. Yeah dude, yeah bye and there are living room.
Weekly Noodlism: “Re-skin”
If “skinning” something means to rip of skin, then how does “skinning a website” mean to add skin? And how is it possible to re-skin a website?
Featured story: Ten nonromatic things you should have done on Valentine’s Day
- Memorize the presidents
- Have a movie or TV-show marathon
- Try to evolve
- Eat at Taco Bell
- Reorganize your shirts
- Experiment with herbs to see what gives you the worst bad breath
- Drink lots of soda and try to burp loud enough to shake the water in a glass
- Try different flavors of seasoning packets in ramen noodles
- Organize your Facebook friends into lists
- Go play in the snow with action figures
Avoid snow of any color other than pure white (red, yellow, brown, gray, etc.) and how to make snowcream.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy