Lost predictions came true, locked out of my car, French feedback, flea infestation, and leftovers and expiration dates. Come join the ceremonial twentieth episode, now with an indefinitely permanent cohost!
Welcome, Jeremy (AKA “Phlegon”)!
I’m pleased to announce that Jeremy has joined to now be my indefinitely permanent cohost! Please welcome him!
Random Noodle Update
- Lost predictions came true! We just haven’t seen them yet. And there won’t be six more seasons of Lost.
- Locked out of my running car!
- Should we do a podcast after 36 hours of no sleep?
Ramen Noodle Experience
- “If you like ramen, then you’ll love this: Ramen Decision” (YouTube video)
- Voicemail from Pierre (is he really French and calling from France?)
Hello miss the Ramen Noodle™ Lewis, This is Pierre and you have insult me, seeing my language that language of love sounds like the Comment, Hi, just things sound better in French like the English weird smorgasbord phones much better has buffet. I’m almost tempted to make fun of your home, Cincinnati, but I just, you know. Mike Venus fly trap and Johnny fever too much for that.
Weekly Noodlism: “the LHC will collapse”
- Flea infestation
- MacGyver episode that makes me itch!
Leftovers and expiration dates.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook