Having a “Michael Jackson moment,” karate airline pilots, a caffeinless Jeremy, Alvin Chipmunk joins us, we discuss Lost theories, five uses for the Apple iPad, and the importance of shoelaces. Join the comedy!
Please suggest a joke with the punchline of “There were sixty cows!”
To make fun of those signs that redundantly say, “ATM machine” or “Adobe AIR,” I suggest “for your FYI,” “too much TMI,” “estimated ETA,” and “as ASAP as possible.” What else can we corrupt?
Lost season-six theories
- Walt will return to fall in love with Juliet’s baby
- Sawyer will pursue his calling in children’s ministry
- Juliet Burke’s name is close enough to the initials J.C., so she may reincarnate as the savior of the island
- Juliet is pregnant with Jack Bauer
- Since Juliet’s initials are J.B., she will reincarnate as the Jack Bauer with whom she is pregnant
Five uses for the new Apple iPad
- The new Bachelor iPad for learning how to cook
- Nose-blowing device for measuring your spray factor, which is how I theorize the event logo was created.
- A color Etch-a-sketch with one button!
- The heating iPad to keep you warm when you’re both in sleep mode
- The iPad will replace the Wii Fit/Balance Board so that you can Wii on the iPad (and its multitouch capabilities will allow multiplayer, so it can bring families uncomfortably close together to Wii on the iPad together)
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005