The seasoning packets:
- Ramen Noodle Experience (RNX): No submitted stories, but I share voicemails from Wayne Henderson and John Wilkerson
- Random Noodle Update: parachutes at work and a self-confessed, sugar-high kid
- Weekly Noodlism: “persona non grata“
- Featured store: “The Google Noodle”
- Bachelor Bootcamp: basic exercises
- D.Joseph Design—You have a message that deserves to look great! Get a new website design, web hosting, presentation design, or new media production and consultation
- Support the show by doing your Amazon.com through my affiliate link
RNX: Fun with Google Voice transcriptions
Google Voice doesn’t do the best job of transcribing voicemail. Here is exactly what I received as the transcriptions of my two voicemails.
Voicemail from Wayne Henderson
but i thought that ohh hey jeff neil this is wayne anderson from the french casting with we need anton can wildcats even when again on saturday next few others as well listen i did most recent roman noodle project regarding about
the postal workers and not being able to set the know what to do or among other things and even though i know you’re in southern california i think i might actually live close to your area cincinnati and some sort of like alternate universe because i think i have some of the same issues that doesn’t sound like postal workers i never got a lot to do but there’s a sign so i might i don’t think so but anyway i just want to call let you know enjoying the podcast once we’ve you could just drop by there and the robin empire i guess is living on this is way we will talk to you later daniel so yeah bye
Voicemail from John Wilkerson
Hey Daniel, This is John. Wilkerson from the cheesecake, podcasts, and I’m commenting on your latest Rama knew who want to talk about your
You’re boldly bagels. It sounds like to me what happen is they have been in experience bagel maker. They’re putting the bagels in the bag while they’re still warm and what that does is it the more you know generates more sure and the mold and fees on the more sure in the warmth and they mould earlier. So what you do is when you get your bagels you get home. The open the bag up for about 5 minutes close it back up and put it in the fridge and then that should take care of that that molding problem, it’s you know whoever baked that base they were probably in a Hurry, ends, dot, com in in the back to you soon. I don’t know. I’m just speculating in again. Walmart could just be trying to poison you too. So that’s all I have to say thanks bye.
Featured story: “The Google Noodle”
Sixteen weird ways that people have come to my site via a Google search.
- “improve ramen noodles”
- “Is ramen noodles 1 long noodle?”
- “Can I feed ramen to my dog?”
- “peanut butter ramen noodles”
- “eating ramen noodles every day”
- “smack ramen noodles”
- “How long do ramen noodles last?”
- “Do ramen noodles mold?”
- “Weighing garage door“
- “did what I did if I”
- “does ramen make your face bloat”
- “security awareness for bathrooms”
- “rumpke neighbors put trash in my can”
- “there is a cat in my ramen”
- “will ramen noodles keep you awake”
Special thinks to the WBR Show for providing the outro music, “Don’t Stop Your Tweeting.”
Thanks for listening! I’d love to hear from you, especially your Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, or leave sanity by following me on Twitter. You can also help support the show by doing your Christmas shopping through my
Amazon.com affiliate link.
Unedited video from the recording session
Please at least listen to or download the audio edition.