Celebrating 100 episodes, we welcome several live call ins from our listeners and ponder the great moments of the past 99 clean-comedy episodes.
Random Noodle Updates
- Jeremy throws his iPhone around, and yet Siri still loves him, but won’t marry him.
- Jenny was reminded of an old romance she witnessed between a tractor and picnic table.
Thank you so much to Brian, Winnie, RoseIsDancin4Christ, Docxen, Harasnai, SlashRacer, Justin, and others who made this 100th episode special by being a part of it!
Listen to episode 1 from October 10, 2007 and realize how far we’ve come (or fallen?).
Please send birthday greetings, songs, or stories by February 15 for our 99th episode, which will contain some birthday festivities for Jeremy.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook