Welcome to another crazy source of “seasoning packets of comedy from the life of a bachelor.” This time, I’m joined by my good friend Jeremy, who is known as @Phlegon.
- D.Joseph Design—You have a message that deserves to look great! Get a new website design, web hosting, presentation design, or new media production and consultation
- GoToMyPC: As secure as online banking. Try it FREE for 30 days.
This episode contains the following seasoning packets:
- Ramen Noodle Experience (RNX): “Romancing the Roaches” from Kathleen
- Random Noodle Update: Walmart’s moldy bagels and parody song to the tune of “This Is the Day”
- Weekly Noodlism: “A shot in the arm”
- Bachelor Bootcamp: Which direction to wash dishes
Featured story: Top Ten Scariest Things for a Bachelor/ette
10. Starbucks is closed
9. Running out of toilet paper or paper towels
8. TV or Internet stops working
7. Restaurants without “all you can eat”
6. “Singles'” groups and websites
5. Someone knocking on the front door
4. A broken microwave oven
3. The price of ramen noodles jumps by 2 cents
2. Running out of the secret pizza stash under the bed
1. Out of ramen noodles (popcorn, macaroni and cheese, or similar bachelor food)
Thanks for listening! I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, or leave sanity by following me on Twitter.