You might not want to listen to this bone-crushing clean-comedy if you have a weak constitution, weak declaration of independence, or weak healthcare.
When you’re too cheap to use black nail polish this Halloween, try Blood Nails! Have our special DIY kit delivered directly to your door! Once you receive our patented Blood Nails kit, simply pound the hammer-looking applicator onto your favorite fingers, wait 30 minutes, and you’ll have blackened nails for free!
Get Blood Nails five easy payments of $49.95.
Blood Nails, so you don’t have to waste a single dime on black nail polish.
Random Noodle Updates
- Jenny eats squash bread (and squashes bread), but when the crumbs fall, our dog obeys.
- Daniel was invited to host a podcast for a veterinary conference. What kinds of questions would he ask the speakers?
- Jenny was the lead actress in “Returning Redbox,” a dramatic story of a beautiful young woman who barely returns her DVD in time.
- Daniel moved into his new office studio but blackened his thumbnail in a door. Very similar to an episode of Lost where someone’s leg was crushed and was about to be amputated by a sliding airplane door. This inspired us to talk a lot about smashing our fingers in doors.
Thanks for the iTunes reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast! Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Help keep the comedy coming
the Ramen Noodle could not exist without your help. Please support us on Patreon to keep new episodes coming, bring more episodes per month, and help us improve the show.
Tell us something funny!
Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005