Wrap a scarf around your head, lock up your dogs, and don’t laugh in church! Brought to you by iHearU.
Random noodle updates
Jeremy’s niece is either deadly with texting, or knows the secrets of the universe:
Daniel and Jenny’s discussion was interrupted by a sick dog.
Jenny panicked over spilled gum.
Your funny stuff
Hello Jenny, Jeremy, and Daniel,
I love the show. It’s really funny. It entertains me.
I clean a church for my job, and although there are other people in the building, I generally am by myself. On days i have a new episode to listen to, i can be seen laughing at what seems to be nothing while cleaning toilets.
ps. thanks jenny for posting cool stuff on pinterest. im not a stalker, just a follower.
pps. when jeremy was away i assumed he was going off to marry…
Hey The Ramen Noodle!
My name is Anna Lisa van Melle. Yes, it is dutch, and yes, you can make fun of it! 🙂 I go to a boarding school in Arkansas, although I live in West Virginia.
I made Pumpkin Pie for Christmas, and Dad loved it so much that he took some to work to eat, and also brought some homemade whipped cream that I’d made. Or so he thought. At work, he took out the piece of pie, slathered it with cream, and just as he was about to eat it he smelled something strange. He tasted the cream and discovered that it was mayo!
Noodles for now,
Weekly Noodlism: “scarf it down”
We think this could be a form of eating with a scarf, or many other things.
It’s also possibly connected to the Scarf-wearing bandit:
Bonus: political episode
Listen back to episode 7, “The True Election Solution,” to discover how ramen noodles can solve every political problem.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy