It’s summer time and we all like to stay cool and yet save money. Listen to my friend Jeremy and me discuss six money-saving tips for keeping your home and yourself cool in the hot weather.
- Leave the refrigerator open
- Turn on the oven and leave it open
- Place ice cubes around the house—I rewrote my note on this one! You have to listen to understand why
- Upgrade CRTs and old TVs to flat-panels
- Install mist-makers or leave the showers running on cold water instead
- Buy a pool
Special thanks to those who hung out in the Ustream chatroom as we tried to broadcast live:
- D.G. Hollums from The Guys Podcast, Generally Speaking About the Church, and on Twitter
- My new friend from Podcamp Ohio, Doctor Anonymous, also on Twitter
- And some others who gave up when we were having problems, or who stayed and may not want to be named
This episode of Random Noodle Update was sponsored by D.Joseph Design.