Amid a computer failure that made us friddersnattering late, we share some ways to express your anger without offending.
Brought to you by Garlic Mints—for when you really don’t want to dance with that person.
6 clean ways to rage
After Daniel recently played some Xbox 360 (friend “SgtPacket”!) with some new players, he came up with profanity-free ways to express your rage.
- Pick a neutral word in another language to call people
- Get lost in a cup of earl grey tea
- Give out praise and blessings
- Quote Jesus’s rebukes on the pharisees
- Exclaim common chores
- Go all Lewis-Carroll on someone
Thanks for the iTunes reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast! Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook