Jeremy’s gone and he must’ve given our technology a virus! We gripe and have fun, mostly about technology issues.
Our podcast producer, John Bukenas, fills in for Jeremy.
Random Noodle Updates
Daniel is suffering from repeat computer repair—”YOU HAD ONE JOB, REPAIR CENTER!”
John is stove-topless.
## 6 ways to deal with the technologically challenged
- Tell them to give it 24 hours, and then try rebooting. Repeat until solved.
- Pretend you don’t understand the problem, either.
- Give them someone else’s name.
- Take it away
- Just do it for them
Thanks for the iTunes reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast! Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005