Minecraft is back, Docxen is reincarnated, and the birds have a twitter party.
Are you trying to lose weight but don’t want to eat right, eat less, or move your butt more? Then ask your doctor about Tapeworm Diet Pill today, and take one anyway! Just a single Tapeworm Diet Pill, preferably taken while standing a marshy swamp, will literally eat away your pounds! Try Tapeworm Diet Pill today! From the makers of the Leech Blood-Alcohol Reduction Patch.)
Random Noodle Updates
Daniel is back in Minecraft and talking in his sleep about it, and old ladies talk with him.
Jenny host twitter parties with birds in the morning.
TheDogKing101 told his a squirrelly story that ended with his embarrassment.
Docxen sent us another package that includes his newest replacement toy for our dog.
Noodles in the News
What American English sounds like to non-English speakers:
Thanks for the iTunes reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast! Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy