We can’t say that on a clean-comedy podcast! But we can still talk about pet rats, two-edged swords, and hair—all related?
Are you tired of being told to scooch in for the late-comers? Does the thought of catching your death from handshakes scare you? Do you want to make a “joyful noise” without the judgment of your nearby friends and family? Then Drive-Thru Church™ is for you! Just pull up, get your coffee, sing a song at the teller, and listen to the announcements and mini-sermon.
Got kids? No problem! Our 200-year-old grandma will come stick colorful flannel-graphs to your child’s window.
Try Drive-Thru Church™, where we even let you kneel at your car’s own alter…nator (not affiliated with the Terminator).
Just remember to pay your tithe at the next window.
Random Noodle Updates
Daniel has yet another hair update—now he’s eating his hair! He’s also now a stair connoisseur.
Brooklyn: My pet rat died today, we’re going to bury her in the old town cemetery.
Daniel: Would “I’m sorry for you loss” be an appropriate response over the loss of a pet rat?
Brooklyn: Yea. now our other rat is lonely
We just finished burying her, sniff. We wrapped her in a towel and put her in a box, sniff. The we buried her and put a small rock as a gravestone, sniff. And we said our last good byes as my friend hummed funeral tunes, sniff.
Me sooooooo sad! :*(
I wouldn’t blame you if you mentioned this in the Ramen Noodle and had a good laugh about it.
As long as you have a moment of silence for her
P.S. Can you guess where I got the name?
The Amazoning Noodle?
CENSORED! (Weird words have weird meanings.)
Noodlism: two-edged sword
This term seems significantly outdated and misused. So we recommend updating it to the centuple-edge sword!
Please write some the iTunes reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast! Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy