Life-risking feats, butt-protecting chores, bladder-saving golf clubs, and inconvenient bleeding! Also hear 7 ways to scare your roommate.
Please vote for us in the Podcast Awards!
Random Noodle Updates
Daniel risked his life for hot water, and he also protected others butts.
Jeremy wants the Uro Club for Christmas:
Jenny was caught red-handed at the laundromat.
Your funny stuff
Hi tRN, Jeremy and Jenny,
Here I am listening to your latest episode while I am working. Since the atmosphere is always very dry, especially in the fall and winter, everything gets quite static. I forgot to bring my good headphones and therefore plugged my ear buds into the computer. As I take paperwork out of the plastic files bags and laughing at all of your stories I get zapped and the cable of the ear buds being a guide I zap my ear.
In other words, next time I should just wait till I am home and download the episode instead of being impatient and hooking up to the computer.
heyyyyyyy! love the podcast! ive been listening to the podcast from the beginning and one time i was listening at a ridiculously early hour and i kinda fell asleep… but because of that, i had a weird dream… about you guys. i dont remember much of it but basically you 3 were weird robot people taking me round a supermarket that had a garden… so yeah, listening to the podcast at weird hours gives you weird dreams!
from Actual British Fan Ellie (EllieActive in the chatroom)
7 ways to scare your roommate
Found by TJ Dreyfus.
- Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you’re doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, “Soon, soon …”
- Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
- Tell your roommate, “I’ve got an important message for you.” Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can’t remember what the message was. Later on, say, “Oh, yeah, I remember!” Pretend to fain again. Keep this up for several weeks.
- While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
- Make a sandwich. Don’t eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, “Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?” Complain loudly that you are hungry.
- Every time your roommate walks in, yell, “Hooray! You’re back!” as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, “Shouldn’t you be going somewhere?”
- Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of the sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor, and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, “No, I want to watch them suffer.”
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
- Christian movie reviews with critical thinking
- Once Upon a Time podcast,
- how to podcast and use Audacity, and
- Christian worldview.