Bite the bullet and tell Siri to shut up during church.
This image was from Heather, and we made it into our fake sponsor.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel’s iPad spoke up in church
- Jeremy is the offspring of Belle and the Beast
Your funny stuff
Kristen wonders if she knows Ian, but she’s not a stalker because she doesn’t have “a Facebook.” Future date?
@mickey1912 was helping our Once Upon a Time podcast find a fictional timeline tool, and spoke with a programmer:
Programmer: What do you mean fictional??
Me: Like not real … imagine a timeline for Lord of the Rings
Programmer: But you said is was suppose to be fictional??
Weekly Noodlism: “bite the bullet”
Is this an insult or a dental procedure? RoseIsDancin4Christ suggested this.
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- Are You Just Watching?
- The Productive Woman
- Welcome to Level Seven
- The Sci Phi Show
- Beyond the To Do List
- Resurrection Revealed
- Christian Meets World
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial TV-show-fan podcast
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast