Do a Darth-Vader-swan-dive into the funny stories and news we share! For extra flavor, add some parmesan cheese.
Random Noodle Updates
- Daniel recounts the microwave incident of 2012.
- Jeremy broke up with a gym and got back together, despite her failings—just imagine “girl” instead of “gym.”
- Jenny asked her grandma about a mysterious Christmas gift (pictured above).
Noodles in the News
Vermin Supreme running for president in 2008 New Hampshire primaries:
Upcoming 100th episode
Mark your calendars for February 20 for our 100th episode of the Ramen Noodle™! We’ll have an open phone line and will involve the chat room a whole lot more in that episode. You don’t want to miss it!
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook